GPO Grand Membership Application:
GPO Grand Loyalty Membership - Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by GPO Restaurants and Bars Sydney Pty Ltd. ABN: 90 161 103 840
- GPO Grand Loyalty Membership operated by GPO Grand Loyalty Pty Ltd ABN 40136829206
- The 2% - 5% GPO Loyalty Reward can only be awarded if you present your card, show the image of your card, or advise us of your name or Membership Number at the time of purchase.
- The 2% - 5% Loyalty Reward is not earned or available when points are redeemed.
- If you would like to pay by points, please advise staff upon or prior to receiving your bill.
- To redeem your points you must show us the card image on your phone, GPO loyalty card if issued and if you are a corporate member, your driver licence or other photo ID to ensure that you are the rightful owner of those points (unless the booking has been pre-arranged).
- To redeem birthday offer you must show us your membership card/image on your phone or your membership card and your driver licence or other photo ID to confirm your correct birthday month.
- GPO will not take a responsibility of your GPO Loyalty Points Balance is used by an unauthorised person and you should ensure the security of your membership details and passwords.
- In the case of any issues arising from a disputed/irregular transaction involving GPO loyalty points, you must notify GPO Grand via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9229 7700 within 7 business days of the transaction date.
- GPO Loyalty Points cannot be earned on the use of a GPO Gift Certificate or GPO Gift Package as points have already been allocated on the purchase of the GPO Gift Certificate and the GPO Gift Package.
- GPO GRAND Membership Points can only be redeemed for food and beverage items. Gratuity, entertainment, room hire charge and other payments that are not directly for food and beverage cannot earn points or be redeemed by points.
- Membership and related benefits are not transferable.
- Offers available through the GPO GRAND Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- GPO GRAND agrees not to disclose any information to any third party.
- Points are not redeemable on special days or events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Melbourne Cup, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve or Public Holidays.
- GPO GRAND reserves the right to adjust the value of the benefits and value of redemptions offered through the GPO GRAND Membership at any time at its discretion. GPO GRAND also reserves the right to close the membership program at any time by giving three months notice.
- Silver Membership – 10% on take away coffee/teas; 5% on dine-in coffee/teas purchases and 2% of your spend for food and beverage to be added as loyalty points and to be accumulated in your account. When your purchases of food and beverage reach $250 or more within 12 month period, your Silver Membership will automatically be upgraded to a Gold Membership.
- Gold Membership – 10% on take away coffee/teas; 5% on dine-in coffee/teas purchases and 5% of your spend for food and beverage to be added as loyalty points and to be accumulated in your account. When your purchases of food and beverage reach $5,000 or more within 12 month period, your Gold Membership will automatically be upgraded to a Platinum Membership.
- Platinum Membership – 10% on take away coffee/teas; 5% on dine-in coffee/teas purchases and 5% of your spend for food and beverage to be added as loyalty points and to be accumulated in your account. When your purchases of food and beverage reach to $10,000 or more within 12 month period you may be invited to upgraded to a Black Membership.
- Black Membership is by invitation only.
- All membership loyalty points (except Black and Corporate Black members) expire if they have not been used within 12 months of being earned on a rolling monthly basis. This has been applied since 31/01/2017.
- Black and Corporate Black membership loyalty points expire if they have not been used within 36 months of being earned on a rolling monthly basis. This has been applied since 27/04/2017.
- Terms and Conditions may change without any notification.
- Your transactions are processed overnight.
- Your online membership details are updated overnight so any transaction and personal detail changes will appear on your membership account on the following day.
- Full details of all GPO GRAND Loyalty Benefits for all levels of membership are on our GPO GRAND Membership Site: members.gpogrand.com
- You can also log into your account, update your personal details, reference, transaction details and other offerings through on GPO GRAND Membership Site: www.members.gpogrand.com
- Any problem, please contact email@example.com or call on 9229 7700
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by GPO Restaurants and Bars Sydney Pty Ltd. ABN: 90 161 103 840.
GPO Restaurants and Bars Sydney Pty Ltd trades under GPO Grand By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
GPO Grand Group may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately without any notice.
Customers must supply GPO Grand with a valid contact email and phone numbers (eg. a landline and a mobile.)
GPO Grand accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
Recipient Details and Personalised Messages
The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. GPO Grand accepts no responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
In regards to GPO Concierge orders, customers should ensure that their personalised message is written to their satisfaction. The GPO Grand accepts no responsibility for incorrect spelling, grammar or formatting.
PRICING AND TRANSACTIONS
All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST.
All credit cards incur a 1.65% surcharge on food & beverage.
All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
Products and prices can be changed without any notice
Product prices do not include delivery fees.
In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card or paypal account.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Collection and Use of Information
GPO Grand collects personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services.
Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers.
The GPO Grand does not keep records of customer credit card details.
For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
Disclosure of Information
GPO Grand will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
Under no circumstances will The GPO Grand sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer\'s personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
The GPO Grand will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
The GPO Grand websites utilise cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies.
Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
In compliance with Australian law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of GPO Grand website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
The GPO Grand does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites.
It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
The use of this website and these conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the applicable Australian law.
By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Sydney, NSW and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sydney, NSW.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
This website is owned and operated by GPO Restaurants and Bars Sydney Pty Ltd. ABN: 90 161 103 840
All material on websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by The GPO Grand, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by GPO Grand its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to The GPO Grand.
Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by GPO Grand is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of The GPO Grand Group.
Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of GPO Grand copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
The GPO Grand Group is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfilment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon beyond The GPO Grand’s control.